All information supplied with respect to the awards will be treated as confidential.
Rules and Conditions
Sligo Business Awards are open to businesses of all sizes and sectors in County Sligo To be eligible to win an award, applicants must be in business a minimum of one year and must trade, or partly trade, in County Sligo.
- Entry to the awards is FREE of charge.
- Official Application Forms are available HERE
- Forms should be completed and submitted before closing date of Friday September 7th. Applications or accepted either electronically or by post. (Please post entries to ‘Sligo Business Awards 2018, 31 Stephen Street, Sligo) Receipt of application forms will be acknowledged by email.
- Entries are restricted to 3 categories per business.
- An independent judging panel will review all applications received. Shortlisted applicants will be announced and contacted on TUESDAY 14th SEPTEMBER 2018 when you will be advised of interview times.
- Judges may eliminate entries due to incomplete entry form or inability to meet category criteria. Judges may also move nomination/entry to another category if they deem it more suitable.
- All shortlisted applicants MUST BE AVAILABLE for judging interviews from Thursday September 13th to Tuesday September 18th
- All awards applicants will be notified of their Business Award status.
- Winners for each award category will be announced at the official Sligo Business Awards Gala Ceremony on Friday, 05th October 2018 in the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Canvassing of judges or organisers will disqualify.